Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Clinic - 12/18/2010

I had my last public clinic of 2010 this past Saturday. I have eight more to go before I'm done.
Because BSOM has been running 2-4-1 specials in the Balt-y-more Sun, clinic was packed with clients.
As soon as I walked in the room to say that I was ready, they were giving me another client. Wow! Certainly beats sitting there and waiting for clients. As a result, I had another clinic day working on four clients!
I was quite tired afterward, but knowing that I could come home and be done with school for two weeks was quite rewarding.
I'm celebrating being off school this week by taking a few massage appointments for friends/family after work this week.
Honestly, I don't know what I'd do with the extra time if I weren't taking appointments. Probably be on facebook or youtube watching cat videos all night. Like this one: Animals Singing Jingle Bells
On Sunday, after Christmas day, I'm leaving for a week vacation in the Outer Banks. I will not think about school or massages. At least giving them. Hehe. My plan is to maybe get one while I'm on vacation. Wouldn't that be great?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment