Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 132 - Anatogeez

I had not really looked at the class schedule for a few days and couldn't actually remember what class we had tonight. Therefore, I also did not study for the quiz we had. And guess what? Our regular teacher wasn't able to make it, so we had a substitute. Actually, he's one of our regular TA's, so that was cool. It seems that because the class as a whole is so comfortable with him that he didn't get the respect I feel he deserved with being our instructor for the evening. But such is life sometimes. He did the best he could in the situation.
At any rate, we learned the muscles in the head - minus the facial muscles. They are in the book, but we didn't really go over them. If they're on the national certification exam, I'll have to study them on my own.
We also reviewed for our final exam next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment