Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 129 - Could I Get An Extension?

In tonight's Anatomy class, we studied the extensor muscles in the back. As a Massage Therapist, it will be imperative for me to know these muscles, as these are the areas that seem to give people the most problems. And why I'm here to help.
I think I could almost geek out on this anatomy stuff sometimes.
Then other times...nope!
On a "life" note, I would probably consider myself a fast food snob. My idea of "fast food" is Panera Bread, California Tortilla, or maybe even Arby's and get a Market Fresh sammich. I haven't been to the Golden Arches for a lunch or dinner sandwich in years. Now, their breakfasts...well, I'll just say that I could pretty much scarf those down, but if there's a Panera around, that's going to win in my book, hands down!
However, let's talk about Sonic. Here in Frederick County, we see commercials for Sonic, but there's no Sonic within an hour's radius to us, that I know of. I do love me some Sonic sammiches and especially their tator tots and vanilla malts.
Well, one of my friends from class mentioned that he thought there was a Sonic within a five minute drive of the school.
My mouth started watering, just thinking about it.
After class let out, I drove over to where he said it was, but it wasn't there. But my watering mouth was still there. And there happened to be Hardee's, Taco Bell, Golden Arches, KFC, and Wendy's around there, too, where the Sonic was supposed to be.
So you know what I did?
After pulling into KFC's drive-through to find it already closed, I pulled into Wendy's drive through and got a chicken club. And it was delicious. No fries or drink. Just the sammich.
Why are you telling us this, Stacy?
I've actually forgotten the last time I ate at Wendy's. I think it's been years as well for them. And BK. And Hardee's. Years!
I hope that this was my "fast food" fix for awhile. Well, at least until Sonic comes to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment